Lots of good news to report today so let's get to it!
We added the 'Applications' parent category to Top Charts for Google Play.
Paid Search results in our new ASO tool, Search Analysis, now show in a bar chart instead of a line graph and default to a weekly granularity. Check out how easy it is to see who's paying the most to rank on my favorite drink.
You can now select up to 50 apps to add to a market when you are looking at search results for a keyword.
- We fixed the issue causing the benchmark line to render incorrectly on our Free Competitive Intelligence Report.
- We fixed a bug with calculating search rank movements for keyword results.
- We fixed the issue with displaying special characters in our new metadata diff tool.
- We fixed exporting from the Top New Apps report
- We fixed a bug with our Ad Intelligence filters in our Advertisers Only report so that when you select multiple options, they act as 'or' not 'and'. For example, in the screenshot below, you will now get apps that have either Video or Interstitial ads.
- We fixed a rare bug, where if an app had no valid publisher, the page would not load. Now we load the page without a link to the publisher.
- We fixed a rare edge case that caused us to miss alerting on some new SDK installs/uninstalls.
- We fixed the table border on our Cross App Usage page.