Our Enterprise Report Builder customers can now view multi-country reports right in the application. No need to download to csv anymore (for results less than 5k). Huzzah!!
Something To Be Thankful For
Ageless No More
We made some improvements behind the curtains to our Demographic dataset, which resulted in a couple of small annoyances in the web tool. Today we've fixed those so that you can once again:
- Compare Audience data in our Market Explorer product
- Switch to 'Generation' view on the demographics page for an app
Now Less Spooky
The exorcist stopped by today and helped us take care of some goblins in our code… and brought us cupcakes. YAY CUPCAKES!!
- We fixed some layout issues in the create/edit modal in Market Explorer.
- Searching for 'peloton' was sometimes crashing the page. It doesn't now.
- Long report names now dynamically fill the column in Report Library.
- We fixed how Firefox handles our 'Lato' font so that it looks as good as it does on Chrome and Safari.
Its a Bird, Its a Plane
Nah, its just some updates and bug fixes.
- Change in Rank on the App Insights homepage is no longer abbreviated unnecessarily. Hello commas!
- The new 'Frequently Used' filters in Report Builder can now be de-selected by clicking on them again.
- The subject line of your new Daily Report Digest now quickly tells you how many new results you got.
- When you change the time period on the Performance Overview page of an app, we now re-sort the Country table so that it shows the correct order for the new time period.
- We added some additional precision to the ARPU graph in Market Explorer so that you no longer see repeating values on the Y-axis (that was embarrassing)
- A few months ago we started tracking 'Content Delivery Network' aka 'CDN' SDKs, but you may not have noticed as that option was last in the dropdown list. Its now correctly in alphabetical order.
We Don't Want No Bugs
This morning we fixed a couple of annoying bugs that popped up with some recent updates.
- Searching for apps by keyword returns results again.
- Searching for SDKs has been restored to it's previous glory. For example, you can again search for 'admob' and get results instead of having to search for 'Google'.
Revamped Report Builder
Hotter leads, even faster!! We've done some incredible data gymnastics to make one of Apptopia's most powerful tools even more powerful. Check out the blog for the full scoop.
App-ads.txt All Up In Our API
Is your team strapped for time and resources? No worries, Apptopia now offers App-ads.txt data in our API. Not ready to invest in consuming our API? Not a problem. Get custom reports sent straight to your inbox on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. This is a faster, more actionable way to scale your anti-fraud efforts. Contact your Customer Success Manager to learn more.
Sticky Headers & Safari
Good Morning! Today's coffee comes with some bug fixes:
- Sticky table headers now work as good in Safari as they do Chrome
- The header on the Top SDKs page is now where it belongs
- Our new-ish parent company overview page looks a little bit better now that the content spans the page correctly
Search by Stock Ticker
Starting today you can now search for a Company by it's stock ticker! Don't believe me? Try it out for yourself. Type 'AAPL' in the search bar and click on the company tab. 'Apple' will appear in the results along with their ticker and where they are traded.
Market Explorer Just Got Turbocharged
A few weeks ago, we announced “Utopia” (Unified Apptopia, get it?). Today, we are excited to announce that Market Explorer can now take advantage of all that work.
Now, with our expanded Market Explorer functionality, you can:
- Build a market with thousands of apps by adding entire Publishers or Companies
- Compare and chart key data for unified apps (iOS & Google Play), publishers and companies
Head on over to our new Blog post to learn more about this exciting update.