Less Bugs = More Smiles
Download Your Ranks
If you have our exporting feature, you can now download Rank History for any app: by any category, country, or rank type, all the way back to January 1, 2015 (data history limitations apply). We made this update because you asked. So keep asking, we love making our customers happy. :)
Hello 2020, Goodbye Bugs
Our team has been busy working on some exciting new features, but we took a short break recently to knock out some pesky bugs.
The tooltips on our Demographics now correctly display the percentage of male/female users in age groups where there is only one gender in that group
Companies and Publishers with hundreds or thousands of apps no longer break the breadcrumb menu, allowing you to scroll through all of them
Daily Report Digest Links Broken Today
We're sad to report that our report emails don't have reports today. We made a change to some configurations that unexpectedly broke all the links in your Daily Report Digest, including those that allow you to download the report. Everything will be back to normal tomorrow. For today, you will need to log into Apptopia's Report Library to see your new results.
Something To Be Thankful For
Our Enterprise Report Builder customers can now view multi-country reports right in the application. No need to download to csv anymore (for results less than 5k). Huzzah!!
Ageless No More
We made some improvements behind the curtains to our Demographic dataset, which resulted in a couple of small annoyances in the web tool. Today we've fixed those so that you can once again:
- Compare Audience data in our Market Explorer product
- Switch to 'Generation' view on the demographics page for an app
Now Less Spooky
The exorcist stopped by today and helped us take care of some goblins in our code… and brought us cupcakes. YAY CUPCAKES!!
- We fixed some layout issues in the create/edit modal in Market Explorer.
- Searching for 'peloton' was sometimes crashing the page. It doesn't now.
- Long report names now dynamically fill the column in Report Library.
- We fixed how Firefox handles our 'Lato' font so that it looks as good as it does on Chrome and Safari.
Its a Bird, Its a Plane
Nah, its just some updates and bug fixes.
- Change in Rank on the App Insights homepage is no longer abbreviated unnecessarily. Hello commas!
- The new 'Frequently Used' filters in Report Builder can now be de-selected by clicking on them again.
- The subject line of your new Daily Report Digest now quickly tells you how many new results you got.
- When you change the time period on the Performance Overview page of an app, we now re-sort the Country table so that it shows the correct order for the new time period.
- We added some additional precision to the ARPU graph in Market Explorer so that you no longer see repeating values on the Y-axis (that was embarrassing)
- A few months ago we started tracking 'Content Delivery Network' aka 'CDN' SDKs, but you may not have noticed as that option was last in the dropdown list. Its now correctly in alphabetical order.
We Don't Want No Bugs
This morning we fixed a couple of annoying bugs that popped up with some recent updates.
- Searching for apps by keyword returns results again.
- Searching for SDKs has been restored to it's previous glory. For example, you can again search for 'admob' and get results instead of having to search for 'Google'.
Revamped Report Builder
Hotter leads, even faster!! We've done some incredible data gymnastics to make one of Apptopia's most powerful tools even more powerful. Check out the blog for the full scoop.